Thursday, October 21, 2010

Cinnamon Cresent Rolls

A little something about me...I love to bake!  I love to cook...but I reeeeaaalllly love to bake.  Its theraputic.  I would bake everyday...if I didn't have a full time, 9 to 5, Monday through Friday job that takes up most of my days during the week.  So, I have been hunting for some recipes that are quick, but will still fulfill my need for alone time with my oven.  Enter one of my favorite blogs...For the Love of Cooking.  This recipe was stupidly simple and tasted great!  I guess you could say...it is so great it's stupid :o)

Cinnamon Cresent Rolls 
  • 1 can of Pillsbury Cresent Rolls
  • Butter
  • 2 Tbsp of Sugar
  • 3/4 tsp of Cinnamon
Preheat your oven to 375*

Unroll all the cresent rolls onto an ungreased cookie sheet and spread with butter (you might wanna use either softened or spreadable butter).  Mix together the sugar and cinnamon.  Sprinkle the mixture on the cresent rolls....and maybe a little in your mouth as well.  Hey! It is important to follow the recipe ;) When you roll them up, make sure you roll from the bottom of the triangle to the tip. 

Place in the oven for 10-12 minutes (or until they look like golden goodness).  Remove from the oven and serve while warm.  Yum!
I know, I know...I should've cut one open...I am new at this!
This was suuuuuupppper simple!  And my hubby and I loved them!  Thanks again Pam!  Really easy, tasty and clever!  This WILL be made again and again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know whatchya thinkin'!